Total Funds Raised
Sign up now to fundraise!
Not a creator? You can still fundraise and chase the million-catch goal by playing Pokémon GO! Final details will be emailed to all registrants soon.
1. Catches must be done while livestreaming (with an active Tiltify campaign associated with the stream) with saved VODs for verification.
2. Only catches within the Daily Challenge time window count.
3. For the target Pokémon, capturing that creature in any generation supported by the Catch a Million App counts as a valid catch.
4. Rankings for the Daily Challenge are updated every 6 hours.
5. Prizes are available to residents of the United States.
6. Prize fulfillment is managed and executed by Logitech.
7. Creators can only win one Daily Challenge for the entirety of the event.
8. This offer is not valid for creators under 18 or in areas where such incentives are prohibited.
Daily Challenge Leaderboard
Top Capture Leaderboard
Calling Creators and Sponsors
Our 2023 Catch A Million event is shaping up to have a big impact on the children we serve. If you’re interested in bringing a big audience to our event or if you are interested in exploring sponsorship opportunities, contact Robyn and Dan “INDIE” directly!
How It Works
We built a Twitch and YouTube integrated app to track the Pokémon that our participating streamers capture during their fundraisers. Every Pokémon. Every generation. From Red and Blue through Pokémon Go. As the event progresses, we can see which team has captured the most Pokémon, what streamer has captured the most Pokémon, and also give the community dynamic challenges and quests as the event progresses.
How Twitch Streaming Funds Childhood Cancer Research
Proceeds raised during this fundraiser will be used by St. Baldrick’s to identify and fund lifesaving children’s cancer research. The gaming community will be joining the world’s largest volunteer-driven fundraising program for childhood cancer research. Learn more at www.stbaldricks.org
Who Can Participate
Every streamer with an appreciation for Pokémon, big and small, is welcome to participate. As long as you are live on Twitch and YouTube, your captures will count toward your high score as well as the overall million-Pokémon goal.
Take Childhood Back from Cancer
Researchers across the globe are working tirelessly to find a cure for kids’ cancer. Funding their research takes people like you!
More than 180 pediatric oncology experts are working together with St. Baldrick’s Foundation to fund the most promising research — no matter where it happens. Together, we support more childhood cancer research grants than any other charity.